Tuesday 2 May 2017

How to cancel Club Pogo subscription

Reason
  • When you cancel your Club Pogo subscription, you can either choose to forfeit all remaining time on your subscription or you can choose to play out your remaining time left on your subscription.
  • If you decide to re-activate your account, you will be billed immediately. There is no free trial on re-activations.

Solution

To cancel your Club Pogo subscription, perform the steps listed below:
  • Go to www.pogo.com
  • Log into your Club Pogo account.
  • Click the My Account button.  
  • You may be asked to re-enter your password (for security reasons)
  • Your screen should look something like this:
  • Click the 'My Subscription and Billing Information' link shown above. 
  • Then your screen should look something like:
  • Click the 'Cancel Subscription' link. 
  • You may be asked to re-enter your password (for security reasons)
  • Re-enter your password.
  • A new screen should appear asking to select a Club Pogo subscription cancellation option:

  • You have two options when cancelling; 1) cancel your subscription and forfeit the rest of your time or 2) you can play out the rest of your time. Please note, your card will not be charged again.
  • Click the 'Continue' button to confirm and cancel your subscription.
For regular (free) Pogo customers, there is no subscription fee, therefore cancellation is not required.


If you would like to disable your EA account (whether it's a paid or free account), which removes access to Pogo & EA sites altogether, you may request to disable your account by clicking the Contact Us button located at the top right of the article or click here. Please include the following information:
    Call Us +1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)

2 comments:

  1. I have been playing Pogo for almost 9 yrs now. I decided to become a Club Pogo Member for the 3 month subscription. But being that I am disabled and do not get the time to play as often as I would like.. Because I go through chemotherapy treatments 2 times a month. I cancelled my subscription on 11/13/2015 and Pogo still has not credited my bank account back the money it owes me. I have sent two cancellation notices and called 2 times now and received no information back. I would still like to enjoy Pogo for Free right now. Until my health improves But want my money credited back to my bank account NOW..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played Club Pogo for 9yrs and recently decided to try the 3 month membership subscription. I am disabled and in the middle of chemotherapy treatments 2 times a month. So I wasn't getting the chance to play. I cancelled my subscription on 11/13/2015. Sent 2 cancellation notices and called 2 times and have yet to hear back from anyone. I want my bank account credited back the money Pogo owes me ASAP... In the near future when I am able to be in good health I would consider becoming a member again. But I would like this matter taken care of as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

How to configure a generic USB gamepad natively in Dead Space 2

Please note, you won't be able to configure the gamepad with the in-game controls menu. Game Pad Configuration ---------------- For...