Thursday 26 April 2018

Pogo Game Loading Error

Pogo Game Loading Error


 When I try to load a game, a new window opens and I get the pogo screen it shows while loading the game. Then the screen closes and my main browser goes to a Game Loading Error page.

Problem Entering the Game

Explanation:

You have encountered an error. Please click here to find out more information that may help you resolve this issue.

Many issues can be resolved by applying some simple maintenance to your browser and Java software.


Pogo games require the Java plugin.

If you need further assistance, click here to view our Customer Support Helppage.

However when I click any of the places it says to click here I am taken to a page on EA's website that says "I'm not sure how you got here, but it's a dead end" or something to that effect. I have cleared everything out.

Pogo Helpline | Call Us +1-855-517-2433 (Toll Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to configure a generic USB gamepad natively in Dead Space 2

Please note, you won't be able to configure the gamepad with the in-game controls menu. Game Pad Configuration ---------------- For...